10.1.10

Isaac is 8!!!


Well, he turned 8 on the 30th of December, I'm just such a bad blogger I haven't posted about it yet. So here is an outline of his day:

He woke up at Grandma Betsy's house who, in case you didn't know, is the greatest Grandma in the whole wide world. She took him and his cousin Fischer to the Aquarium in Sandy and to Chucky Cheese! Isaac got to open his presents before they went and one of them was a camera, so he took a bunch of pictures of the fun they had. Before Grandma Betsy brought him to me (I had to work all day-very sad..) Isaac picked out a birthday cake. I believe it was his second cake that day. Isaac and I then drove out to the Kamas pool where we met up with Dad aka Mohawkbeardguy and Isaac's cousins Zippy and Izard. We swam for an hour and a half- jumped off the high dive (ok, just Jake and I did that), went down the big slide and just plain played around. Afterwards, we went to the Kamas pizza place and Isaac opened up his presents and ate cake and pizza with his cousins. As we drove home from Kamas, Isaac turned to me and said, "This is the best birthday ever!"

Success.


P.S. Happy New Years!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

What a sucky aunt I am!!! Happy Belated Birthday, Isaac! I was very unorganized this year - sorry it's late! I'm glad he had a fun day!