6.3.10

Spring is bipolar


Two days ago we woke up to this.....
The day before I was walking around in capris and flip flops....
It snowed most of the morning....


The poor birds won't be able to find the bird house...
Our roof is an avalanche waiting to happen...


It is so beautiful though.....
If I could ski, I would have headed right for the slopes....
Nothing beats Epic Spring Powder Days.....

The snow melted by the afternoon and we have had sunny days since.....
So, here we wait for our next big March storm....
And the greatest snow on earth....

1 comment:

Marinabee said...

Hi pooh bear... It may be beautiful but Momma is glad she isn't there. I'd be crying my little eyes out if I woke up to that kind of snow. Been there, done that. If this tropical gal heads back your way, I will live somewhere warm and sunny... like Arizona or southern Utah. Hey, what happened to the Mexico thing?
love u!