19.12.09

Been a while....

So I went through this "i hate social networking, computers and all that garbage" stage. I got over it, but it lasted like a bad flu. Anywhoo.. a bunch has happened. Isaac is bigger, Jake has a big old beard and I have a big old belly. We are all just growing....something, at least. So that's the big news. In April we will be welcoming the fourth lucky duck, who already has a name- Geronimo Jackson Smith. No, that's not a joke. This kid will either love his name or really hate his parents. I currently call him Mr. Mo, because it's cute and I like it. We will see if it catches on. If anyone can think of other good nicknames for Geronimo (EXCEPT Gerry, 'cause I vetoed that) let me know.




Here are some random pics of our crazy lives.





Quack on.





2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey, good to have you back! I've missed you.

Saleem Family said...

I like "mo" that will be my nickname for him. and where is the picture of your big belly???? So happy for you guys!